Saturday 12 May 2012

Tie Dye Everything!


Fashion Lovers!


So I'm sure we all loved tie dye in the 90s, think Fresh Prince.... think saved by the bell... well, now its back and one of the key trends this summer! 
I experimented with some tie dying myself and it turned out great! Remember the ''Sneak Peek' post?! Well I had so much fun experimenting with the dye that day. I've uploaded a couple more pictures of the samples I created... Fun, fun, fun! 


Handmade tie dye shorts and tee!

 

Check out my tie dye show laces!


Have fun with your nails too... I did and its quick and easy!


Here are some more 90s inspired tie dyed items that I wanted to share with you, see below:

Jazz up your outfit with these handmade tie dye buttons from claybuttons.com


Find the following tie dye items at Topshop.com

 

  

Love?! Enjoy rocking the tie dye trend this summer!

Nys ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment